IGT VIGNETI DELLE DOLOMITI
- White wine produced from the Manzoni Bianco 6.0.13 grape variety (100%)
- Bright straw yellow color, strong, with greenish reflections. Variety that makes elegance and delicacy the essential characteristics. Intense citrus notes of green apple and elderberry on the nose. On the palate the fresh acidity emerges which then leaves room for the complexity and richness typical of this variety.
- Theodor was born from the highest vineyard of the company at 500 m.a.s.l. on the Trento hill (Guyot training system, low yield per vine, south / west exposure).
- Manzoni Bianco 6.0.13 (Incrocio Manzoni) is a grape variety born from the various cross between Riesling Renano and Pinot Bianco. The vinification takes place through manual harvesting of the grapes and vinification in steel at a controlled temperature. Slight permanence on post-fermentation noble lees.
- Ideal with appetizers, delicate first courses and vegetable dishes
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Serving temperature: 9°