INKINO TRENTO DOC
- S.A. disgorgement 2019
- Rosé Classic Method sparkling wine obtained from the selection of the best Pinot Noir grapes (100%).
- Soft and delicate pink color. Fine and persistent perlage. The main feature of this wine is its freshness and elegance. The nose is complex, with notes of small red fruits, more delicate sensations (dog rose), up to appreciate notes of hazelnut and sweet almond. The freshness and elegance of Pinot Noir emerges on the palate.
- Nassi di Cadino, a wine growing area located on the border between the provinces of Trento and Bolzano, particularly cold and therefore optimal for obtaining sparkling wine grapes. Trentino pergola cultivation at 400 m a.s.l. .
- Manual harvest in the first ten days of September. Selection of the must from a soft pressing of the Pinot Noir grapes. Fermentation at low temperatures and short stop in steel tanks. Second fermentation and maturation on the lees for over 40 months until disgorgement.
- Excellent as an aperitif, it goes perfectly with many appetizers and goes well with both fish and white meat dishes.
- Alcohol content: 12,5 %
- Serving temperature: 8°