INKINO TRENTO DOC
- Vintage 2011
- S.A. disgorgement 2019
- Blanc de Blancs Classic Method Sparkling Wine obtained from Chardonnay grapes (100%)
- Pale straw color with greenish highlights. Fine and persistent perlage. Intense and fragrant bouquet with hints of peach, Golden apple and with notes of slightly toasted bread. Sapid, harmonious and well balanced taste. Important structure, characterized by a fresh acidity that enhances its fruity sensations. Persistent aftertaste accompanied by hints of yeast and sweet almond.
- Chardonnay grown on the traditional Trentino vineyards on the border between the provinces of Trento and Bolzano, in the locality of Nassi di Cadino at 300 m above sea level. with south / west exposure.
- Vinification by loading whole grapes in a pneumatic press. Soft pressing with the use of only flower must. Fermentation in steel at controlled temperature with the use of selected yeasts. Bottle fermentation with strict respect for traditional rules. Refine on its lees for at least 36 months.
- Ideal as an aperitif, it goes perfectly with many appetizers with first courses and fish dishes in general and is ideal throughout the meal
- Alcohol content: 12,5 %
- Serving temperature: 8°