INKINO TRENTO DOC
- Vintage 2011
- Blanc de Blancs Classic Method Sparkling Wine obtained from Chardonnay grapes (100%)
- Straw color with greenish reflections. Intense and fragrant bouquet of yellow fruit (apple and peach) with notes of lightly toasted hazelnuts. On the palate the flavor and freshness balance an important structure. Fine and creamy bubble, it enhances the fruity notes typical of Chardonnay. The profile is completed by a citrus and persistent aftertaste characterized by a pleasant flavor that cleans the palate.
- Chardonnay grown on the traditional Trentino pergola on the border between the provinces of Trento and Bolzano, in the locality of Nassi di Cadino at 400 meters above sea level with south/west exposure, on dolomite limestone terrain.
- Vinification through soft pressing of whole grapes and fermentation at controlled temperature in steel tanks. Second fermentation and permanence on the lees for over 70 months.
- Given its flavor, it is suitable both as an aperitif and as a combination with many dishes such as appetizers, structured first courses and also stewed meats, raw fish and in the most elaborate and tasty preparations.
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Serving temperature: 8°