INKINO TRENTO DOC
Riserva Carlo V
- Vintage 2010
- Classic Method Sparkling Wine obtained from Chardonnay (60%) and Pinot Noir (40%) grapes.
- Golden color, bright and lively. Fine and persistent perlage. Rich and complex bouquet, with fragrances ranging from ripe fruit to fresh fruit (hazelnut) with notes of toasted bread. Creamy, full and soft taste. The ripe fruit typical of Chardonnay and the spiciness of Pinot Noir give an elegant and unique bouquet.
- Selection of the best grapes grown in the Trentino vineyards on the border between the provinces of Trento and Bolzano, exposed to the north / east in the locality of Nassi di Cadino at 400 m.a.s.l
- White vinification, separate for the two varieties. Assembly of the cuvée at the end of fermentation. Aging 8/10 months in Austrian oak barrels, second fermentation and permanence on the lees for over 100 months.
- Savory and complex it goes well with many dishes such as first courses and fish, even in the most elaborate and tasty versions.
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Serving temperature: 8°